Friday, April 21, 2006

I Got Four Words for Ya

Snakes...On...A...PLANE!

php hit counter

Please note: "Plane" is short for "airplane." This is a preview (or "trailer") for a movie about snakes, and more specifically, about a very unique group of snakes ON A PLANE! (Movies about snakes and airplanes are nothing new. However, no film maker has yet been brave enough to attempt to combine the two genres). Also, Samuel L. Jackson is present, with the snakes, which are on a plane. Recap: Snakes--On a Plane. Say it with me now. Snakes on a Plane. This is gonna be awesome.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i was thinking to myself... nah i don't think i wanna see that!!! That would just totally flip me out!

Anonymous said...

I'm predicting Oscar nominations....

Jason said...

Ok, so I just saw the trailer for the movie call "Gringos on a Mexican Bus." There were all of these white people, right. And they were all on this mexican bus.....

Anonymous said...

Where did all those friggin' snakes come from?

Jason said...

Dude, I think this trailer is so funny. I might break down and drive to Mexico, so I can purchase it at the river bed in MTY.

BTW I will now be typing in abr. because I need to practice up for WOW (lol). My fav so far is ROFLMAO. C ya, cause I am gona be AFK.

Spoon said...

Oh yeah, it'll flip you out. It'll flip you so far out your eyes will be flipped around and looking at your brain, and there will be a billboard on your cerebellum that says "Vasectomy Reversals! Call us today!"

Jason, just wait 'till you see the trailer for Pickles on a Leather Couch. It will blow your mind. Don't get too deep into WoW, bro. Remember, a level 30+ anything in the game translates to roughly a level 20+ geek in real life. My favorite is SDAROTFBMBO. (Stop, drop, and rolling on the floor burning my bottom off).

Spoon said...

Pickles on a Leather Couch, starring Steven Seagal as a Zen Buddhist who has swears off pickles to attain Nirvana, but who ultimately must eat literally dozens of pickles off his leather couch just to make room to sit so he can watch a Pete and Pete marathon.